Sunday, March 4, 2012

busy week

I can hardly believe its been a week since my last post! Its been a busy week. Work hours have been crazy too. Last night I did find out that my soldier son is going to be in the states for a few more months!! Yeah but he will still probably get deployed in the summer ): But I know that is all part of it but I wish it didn't have to happen.
Tomorrow I will try to get on here and post a pic of my squares for the GAD, I've still been keeping that up and doing some other crocheting. I started something new again. lol like I needed to start something else. And I already have an idea for the next project. I really have got to get a few of the ones done that I already have going! ! !
Have a good night everyone and I see you in the daytime.
Happy Crocheting,
Tracey

2 comments:

S.N.Hijaab said...

Hey,

Nice blog, I am following it.
Please follow mine.

http://thetechnoworldblog.blogspot.ca/

Thanks,

SJ Scott said...

Hope you are still keeping at it! I found your blog through GAC, I know, I'm late to the party! I've got close to 80 though...

http://coalescentcrochet.blogspot.com/

Grow Your Blog