Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update and Chit Chat

Well its been a while but I have a reason. I have been very busy! I am now working 3 jobs. 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs. It keeps me very busy and some days I only get about 3 hours of sleep. I'm not going to be doing this very long but for now I am and I won't get to blog as much as I want to. But I love my part time jobs. That's the good news. I hate my full time job......so I will be quitting it before long, hopefully in about 2 months. :)

My 100 list has suffered because of this because somedays I honestly don't get to work on it at all. I really need to get busy and get more done. I have been cleaning out closets, this week. OK I started cleaning out mine and told my guys that they need to clean out theirs or I would and I would get rid of any clothes that I didn't think they needed any more even if they still wanted them. My boys cleaned theirs out but not my husband so guess what, yes I get to clean his out.

I have gotten to crochet a little bit, but not much. I have started working on an afghan that is a corner to corner. The colors are pretty cause it is browns and blue varigated. I found a blue that is the same color in the varigated that I'm going to use as the border.

Well thats all for now. I have many things to do before I have to get ready for work.

Tracey

No comments:

Grow Your Blog