Thursday, April 12, 2007

A little catching up

I know, I know, it's been a while. But it seems I've had so much going on that I just haven't had time to post. So I'll try to catch up today...

I was so busy at work before Easter, that I was working a lot, and by the time I would get home I was just too tired to get online. Since the holiday is over is has slowed down some.

I didn't get to go see Tony Stewart, :( but there were people that starting camping out the day before at 2 in the afternoon. One of the ladies that work at the car dealership, works out at Curves, I also workout there. And she said he did end up signing more than 500 autographs but he was arrogant and didn't even thank his fans for coming to see him. That was on Friday. Then on Saturday Kenny Wallace was there. He was very friendly and had all the women eating out of his hands. He thanked all of his fans and actually talked to them. I should have tried to gone to see him. But I had to work that day.

My crocheting has suffered. I have got to do a little but not very much. I have probably gotten about 1/3 of my shirt done and I haven't even picked up my afghan in probably over 2 weeks. So I'm really behind on that. And the only pictures that I have taken are of my cat. He was sleeping on the back of the couch with his feet hanging off of the pillow. It was so cute that I couldn't resist taking it! LOL... Well I tried to post it but blogger won't let me. Maybe my next post.

No comments:

Grow Your Blog