Friday, April 27, 2007

The Sky










This is the view I had yesterday evening coming home from work. The sky looked like this pretty much all day. But it was a pretty site to see.






Now this is what it looked like when I got home and as soon as I got out of the car, I took the pic. We actually thought it was going to at least rain, if not storm, but it never did.







I thought I would share a pic of my ghan. This is where I'm at with it right now. The pic is not very good, so maybe the next pic will be better. And that little black spot on the right is of course, Ozzy. He wasn't to happy with me, because I disturbed him while cat napping. :) Methinks I'll go and crochet some more! Have a great day!











































































1 comment:

Crochet Goddess said...

Very pretty I love the colors.

Grow Your Blog