Thursday, August 23, 2007


Hi everyone,
See that bass?! Yes I caught him last week. Hubby held him while I took the picture. :) He weighed about 1 1/2 to 2 lbs. I did let him go but I sure was proud of him. ☺ I have more pics to share and I will later but since I'm on dail up it takes a while for them to load. Cause I have some of the river that I think are beautiful. It is so quiet and peaceful there. I think you will love them too.
I have been crocheting also. I am trying to get a ghan done that I have been working on for some time now. It is made with scrap pieces. It will be 4 squares that I will put together when they are done, can't wait to show you a pic of it. So I'm really trying hard to get it done. I'm almost done with the third square. Not to much more to do. And then I will have to decide what border to put on it. I'm still trying to decide on that one.
That's all for now. I'll try to share more photos later.

No comments:

Grow Your Blog