Thursday, August 9, 2007

Well I went and did it again

Yes I know I've been a very bad blogger. :( But first let me explain. During the month of May, I was working so many hours that I just didn't have time to post. During the month of June, I had no internet, turns out that it was fixed for about $10. That was a relief, and during the month of July and the first part of August I have been tring to catch up on my emails. I had over 600. I still don't have them all read but I only have a little over a 100 to go.
Now as for my crocheting. I have been making a lot of kerchiefs, cause we are able to wear them at work instead of hairnets. woo hoo. I'll get a picture of all that I have made for you later. My corner to corner ghan, well I ended up frogging almost half of it, and am having to redo it. But it is getting there. I started making a couple of bags, for myself, but they will probably end up going to someone. They always do.
And of course I have been doing as much fishing as possible. Haven't caught to many but I still have a great time.
I will try to get some pictures up as soon as possible.
Till next time.

No comments:

Grow Your Blog