Sunday, August 26, 2007

More photos




Here are 3 beautiful pictures taken at the river where hubby and I go camping. See the rope swing? Yes I even jumped off of it and let me tell you, that river is COLD! But it was fun and I'd do it again.
You know being on dail up SUCKS! But I did finish square #3 while I was waiting for the pictures to load up.
Now I have to tell you I have a new addiction, as though crochet isn't enough. LOL. I am so addicted to Guitar Hero II. My boys got me to try it and I love it. It could have something to do with the fact that when I was younger, my dream was to be in a band. I love to sing, but I don't sound good at all, so that is why I never went for it. But we all have dreams. So anyway, I'm still in the easy level, and I'm doing good on the song "Crazy On You" by Heart. I'm over 90% on the song. The first time I did "Freebird" I only got 61%, I can now finish the song, but my percentage is less than 90 %. I did do one song on the medium level, I even placed in the top 5, 5th to be exact. Then my youngest son played it and knocked me out of the top 5, he just had to do that. :)

No comments:

Grow Your Blog