Saturday, October 13, 2007

Drum Roll Please....

And My Good News Is.....
I am now the Assistant Manger at my place of employment! Yeah for me. Ok the job title is really just 2nd in charge but that is what I am now. The manger, because of health reasons, stepped down the assistant manger is now manger and I was choosen to be the assistant manger. It comes with a nice raise, and who couldn't use that. Lots more responsibilities and I'm sure stress. But I'm so excited!!!!! Did I ever mention that I love my job?! Well I do and not a lot of people can say that these days. I've been doing the happy dance since yesterday!

Now for some crochet talk.
I have been working on my corner to corner ghan still, and while I've also been unpacking I still have not found my border yarn. ugh! But I did find my four square ghan that I was working on so much before I moved so I will be working on it before long. yeah! I really like that ghan and I haven't decided if I'm going to sell it or give it away for a xmas gift.

Sorry for the pause, but that second cup of coffee was calling my name! Yes today I was going to sleep in, I don't have to be a work till this afternoon, my son has no school today, so what a better thing to do than sleep in? Guess what? I woke up at 3:48 am. And I usually get up at 4. So I didn't get to sleep till my usual time of gettin up. So I thought oh well I'll fix my pot of coffee and go get on the computer and chat and look for patterns, I just love doing that. :)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Grow Your Blog