Saturday, January 7, 2012

So as I am catching up on the "Granny a Day" and working, cleaning house, and of course my family duties, and my other crochet projects, I did manage to get some pictures taken. And I've already decided on my next project. I really like the Heidi Bears: African Flowers here is the link. As I continue with my Granny's I may just go ahead and do one of the hexagons.

This is the first 2 squares of my Granny's. I did manage to get 3 more done during lunch today. So tomorrow I will get the next 3 done and I'll be caught up. :)

This is the first block of my rainbow block afghan that I'm working on. My camera doesn't do them justice. And now the second....
I really like the colors I've chosen and I hope when I'm finished that the finished product looks as good as the vision in my head. And now a look at the third one. It's not finished but I thought I'd go ahead and put a pic of it up too.
I have so many more projects going on right now but these are the main ones at the moment. Now for a look at my boys. I love you two!!!!
These are my 2 sons!! I'm very proud of both of them.
TTYL,
Tracey




No comments:

Grow Your Blog