Sunday, January 15, 2012

week 2 of GAD and my next project

Hello everyone,
Well I got my week 2 squares done. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with them, probably add another round of white and do the join as you go method and make an afghan. :) But anyway here is a pic.
Well now thats funny. It put the pic ahead of my post. lol

Now on to my next project. I found this last night while I was blog surfing. It can be found http://signedwithanowl.blogspot.com/2011/06/squaring-big-circle-tutorial.html

It is beautiful. And I got the first square finished last night.

I also got some more squares started. :) I dug out my soft yarn for this afghan. I am going to do the join as you go method with this one, and each square is going to be different colors. I think it is going to be very pretty.
ttyl,
Tracey

2 comments:

Mlissabeth said...

The circle square is pretty. I like the colors you have chosen.

I came over from CED and followed you. I also belong to GAD. Please come and see my blog.

Jennifer McLean said...

I'm addicted to crochet too! I find it so hard to find time, with all the painting I do though. Although, today I'm going to crochet all day, I have new patterns for fingerless gloves and headbands.
Best,
Jenn from JustAddWaterSilly.com, hopping from Creative Everyday.
(New Follower!)

Grow Your Blog