Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some finished projects



I came across some pics of some finished projects and thought I'd share them.
This afghan was made for a friend and co-worker, it is a diagonal stitch made from the bottom corner to the top corner.
This project is a mole. It was a homework project for my youngest son, a few years ago, and yes it was legal for me to make it, but it had to be his idea. His teacher wanted a mole, it could be made anyway and it could be made by anyone, it just had to be the childs idea. So armed with a picture of a mole, this is what I came up with. And I must say it was the first crocheted mole she had ever gotten. So I let her keep it (since my son got a 100 for it) :)
This project is a circular shawl
Hope you have enjoyed these. Now it time to go crochet.
Happy Crocheting,
Tracey


No comments:

Grow Your Blog