Wednesday, March 7, 2007

crochet

Well I've been crocheting on my corner to corner ghan, and I'm a little over half way done. As soon as I figure out how to post those little boxes in the sidebar for progress of WIP's, I'll get that on the blog, and I think that would help be a motivator for me to see them get to 100% done. ;)

As I was reading blogs this morning, I read at crochetme.com that they have started a granny square a-long. I thought about joining in on it cause I have started a 12inch granny square ghan. But I don't know when I will get it done since I'm doing the c-t-c ghan. That is my main focus right now. Oh and a couple of the groups that I'm in have been talking about doing crochet a-longs. One of them is going to be a freeform a-long, and this picture is a great inspiration. Isn't that beautiful? I think it is breath taking. I've never done freeform but have admired many projects made in that form of crochet.

Well its time to go get some housework done and of course some crochet. :)

No comments:

Grow Your Blog